Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Responsivizer image cache issue after 2.2 update (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Responsivizer image cache issue after 2.2 update
#2982
Best Self Atlanta Magazine
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:Responsivizer image cache issue after 2.2 update Karma: 0  
Hi John,
I disabled image compression in the Responsivizer template settings, now the images are showing. I am now getting a message and warnings displaying on the non mobile version of the site;
in FireFox;

Message

Responsivizer detection: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 6.1; wow64; rv:40.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/40.0

Warning

JDatabase::getErrorMsg() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.


There is a long list of warnings, that is just the first one. I have error reporting set to none but am still getting the message and warnings. Your user account is still active on the test site if you need to log in. I also tested in Chrome and got the same warnings.
Ray
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top