Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Customization questions (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Customization questions
#3140
Holly Hine
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Customization questions Karma: 0  
Hello! First of all love this. I am struggling with some customizations and would be grateful for the assistance. Using the IOS theme.

1. There is a white shadow around our slideshows, how might I remove this? (photo attached)

2. I have customized an hr-line on the IOS theme. (blue) Yet there is still a white hr-line showing up. How might I remove this?

3. Text that are links are showing up gray on mobile devices, instead of the rest of the text (white). How do I make all text white?

Thank you in advance!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Customization questions
Holly Hine
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Customization questions
John Dagelmore
Go to top