Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Customization questions (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Customization questions
#3140
Holly Hine
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Customization questions Karma: 0  
Hello! First of all love this. I am struggling with some customizations and would be grateful for the assistance. Using the IOS theme.

1. There is a white shadow around our slideshows, how might I remove this? (photo attached)

2. I have customized an hr-line on the IOS theme. (blue) Yet there is still a white hr-line showing up. How might I remove this?

3. Text that are links are showing up gray on mobile devices, instead of the rest of the text (white). How do I make all text white?

Thank you in advance!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3141
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Customization questions Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top