Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Remove Menu Category Text from desktop View (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Remove Menu Category Text from desktop View
#3297
The Fun Factor
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:Remove Menu Category Text from desktop View Karma: 0  
Hi John,
Sorry this is a reply to an older thread - I am a moderately experienced user - but I am not sure i understand what you are suggesting that I do.

I don't quite understand what to do with your suggestion of:

You need to ensure that mobile modules are assigned to proprietary Responsivizer positions, all prefixed with 'responsivizer_'

As an advice download the template positions screen from your reserved area to have a map of them


Is there someone who might be able to assist me with this?

Thank you!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top