Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Fix Menu (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fix Menu
#3394
Wolz Ges.m.b.H.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Fix Menu Karma: 0  
Hello

I want to fix the Menu in the top so if someone scroll down the menu bar shall always be at the top of the window in the mobile page,

Thank you for helping me

Best regards
Gabriel
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3395
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Fix Menu Karma: 84  
Hello Gabriel,

if you want to make the top menu sticky when the page scroll down you must use a CSS with position: fixed

See the self explaining below image .

Greetings,
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3405
Wolz Ges.m.b.H.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:Fix Menu Karma: 0  
Hello John.

Thank you for your help!!

Where can I found the right CSS in the responsivizer temlate??

I think it is the template which is working on mobile??

I want only to fix the menu bar on the mobile not an the desktop version

Best regards
Gabriel
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3406
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Fix Menu Karma: 84  
Hello Gabriel,

yes you right it's the template working on mobile.

You must edit the file joomlapath/templates/responsivizer/css/main.css

That's the main CSS file used for mobile template and won't affect the desktop one.

best regards
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3407
Wolz Ges.m.b.H.
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:Fix Menu Karma: 0  
Hello John!!

I found the way to fix the side menu

nav.side_menu{display:block;padding:0;z-index:99999;position:fixed;top:0;cursor: pointer}

But I cannot find the entry for the top menu!

Maybe you can also tell me how to but the sub menu also in the line of the top menu like top menu right und sub menu left.

Best regards
Gabriel
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3408
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Fix Menu Karma: 84  
Hello Gabriel,

its the nav.top_menu

It can be overridden int he main.css with a custom style, the main entry is generated by the dynamic css.

best regards
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top