Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[SOLVED]White Screen after connection (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [SOLVED]White Screen after connection
#3465
petit citron
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
[SOLVED]White Screen after connection Karma: 0  
Hello

Responsivizer works well but when users try to connect, they get a white screen. I use the BT login module
I tried to add ini_set('display_errors', TRUE); error_reporting(E_ALL); in index.php file but I got no error message.
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Perrine
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
[SOLVED]White Screen after connection
petit citron
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:White Screen after connection
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:White Screen after connection
petit citron
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:White Screen after connection
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:White Screen after connection
petit citron
Go to top