Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
[SOLVED]White Screen after connection (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: [SOLVED]White Screen after connection
#3465
petit citron
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
[SOLVED]White Screen after connection Karma: 0  
Hello

Responsivizer works well but when users try to connect, they get a white screen. I use the BT login module
I tried to add ini_set('display_errors', TRUE); error_reporting(E_ALL); in index.php file but I got no error message.
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Perrine
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3466
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:White Screen after connection Karma: 84  
Hello Perrine,

a white screen usually means a PHP error going on that could be due to some conflicting module/plugin on mobile.

Try to enable the debug option in the Responsivizer plugin settings and in the Joomla global configuration set the error reporting tp 'Maximum' to display the PHP error.

Best regards,

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3467
petit citron
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Re:White Screen after connection Karma: 0  
Hi

Thanks for this tip! I tried but I still get no message ;(
What else should I do? I am a bit lost. Thanks again,

Perrine
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3468
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:White Screen after connection Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3469
petit citron
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Re:White Screen after connection Karma: 0  
Thanks ! In fact I deactivated some modules and found one culprit!!!
Thank you
perrine
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top