Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Blank page (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Blank page
#3501
MJFLAIR
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Blank page Karma: 0  
HI:

My website is www.mjflairshop.com

I found the mobile will be blank if the plugin"System - Responsivizer Template Switcher" is ON. Also, when it is ON, there will be same blank page if I click"device emulator".

I tried turn off this plugin then click "device emulator", it will show the mobile view just seconds then direct to real home page view.

I don't know it is about the now template I used is support for responsive so conflict come? Should I turn off the responsive function of original template?

THANK YOU!

Jeremy
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Blank page
MJFLAIR
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Blank page
John Dagelmore
Go to top