Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
desktop switcher doesnt work (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: desktop switcher doesnt work
#3503
no
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
desktop switcher doesnt work Karma: 0  
Hi,

I have a little problem. When I go to my site on desktop, mobile view is presented, and I can't switch to desktop site. I don't know what's the problem, I enabled template switcher and disabled "Switch always to Resp. template".
Pls help :/

Neira
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3504
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:desktop switcher doesnt work Karma: 84  
Hi,

ensure that only the template switcher is enabled and not the 'Switch always' as in the image below.

After that ensure that the page cache plugin is not published and active and clear completely cookies on your desktop browser.

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3505
no
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:desktop switcher doesnt work Karma: 0  
everything is set like on image.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3506
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:desktop switcher doesnt work Karma: 84  
ok that's correct
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3507
no
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:desktop switcher doesnt work Karma: 0  
what is with redirection? did I need to disable it?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3508
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:desktop switcher doesnt work Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top