Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Responsiver doesn't work anymore (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Responsiver doesn't work anymore
#3535
beweeeg!
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Responsiver doesn't work anymore Karma: 0  
A few months ago I installed Responsiver on our website. It worked perfectly fine on mobile phones and IPad.

This weekend I installed Joomla 3.4.5 and shortly after that I discovered that the view on mobile phones is the same as on the desktop site. I suppose Responsiver worked fine just before the update, but I'm not sure.

I have no idea what to do to solve this problem, so I hope someone can give me a clue.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3536
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Responsiver doesn't work anymore Karma: 84  
Hi,

no the Joomla update is not related at all with this kind of problem.
Probably there is a misconfiguration or a page cache enabled, to ensure that this is not the case please have a look here: http://storejextensions.org/faq/can-i-use-cache-when-responsivizer-is-installed.html

Also if you have installed the No Number Advanced Template Manager plugin it won't work.
If the Advanced Template Manager System plugin is enabled it overrides the standard Joomla templating system thus making not possible to perform the mobile template switching. Moving the No Number Advanced Template manager plugin to load before the Responsivizer Template Switcher could also works.

If you can't find the issue contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it providing an admin account so that i can analyze it.

Cheers,
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top