Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Issue with dynamic css (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Issue with dynamic css
#3564
petit citron
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Issue with dynamic css Karma: 0  
Hello

I noticed my right column is not displayed as it should be and after investigation, this is because the file index.php?option=com_responsivizer&task=dynamiccss.display&format=css is empty.
I don't understand why : i use the last version of the component and I don't fund any setting related to dynamic css.
Thanks a lot for your help!
perrine
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3566
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Issue with dynamic css Karma: 84  
Hello Perrine,

that file is responsible for all dynamic styling based on backend parameters.
It must not be empty of course, otherwise the layout will be broken. If it's blank the problem could be a PHP error going on, enable the debug option in responsivizer and error reporting in Joomla to check if an error is reported.

Best regards,
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3572
petit citron
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Re:Issue with dynamic css Karma: 0  
Hello John

I enables debug but I don't get any message when I look at the index.php?option=com_responsivizer&task=dynamiccss.display&format=css page ,;(
I really don't have any clue !

Kind regards
Perrine
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3573
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Issue with dynamic css Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top