Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:menu_side: Can I set it to the right (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:menu_side: Can I set it to the right
#3615
Visability
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
menu_side: Can I set it to the right Karma: 0  
I would like my side menu to slide out from the right. The default is left but I can not see where I can chenge the setting for it to slide out from the right. Any help will be appreciated.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3617
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:menu_side: Can I set it to the right Karma: 84  
Hi, for the moment it's possible only on the left, we could add an option to turn to right in future releases.

To do it by yourself you need to have some CSS and JS skills.

Best regards,
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3618
Visability
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:menu_side: Can I set it to the right Karma: 0  
Thank you John.

I needed to edit main.css and utility.css
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3619
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:menu_side: Can I set it to the right Karma: 84  
Yes the 2 files involved are main.css and utility.js

If you have some edit useful for me in the next release please post me the edited files.

Thank you.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top