Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:[Solved] Slideshow not working (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:[Solved] Slideshow not working
#3753
xkode
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:[Solved] Slideshow not working Karma: 0  
Hi nice extension powerfull!!

I have same problem http://goo.gl/MLyrMR

Why can not I see the pictures?
How do I fix?
Thanks
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3756
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:[Solved] Slideshow not working Karma: 84  
Hi thank you!

The problem on your website is an extra inclusion of the jQuery library that generates an override and javascript error that prevent the slideshow to work normally.

You need to remove the following redundant script:

QUOTE:
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


Best regards

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3763
xkode
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:[Solved] Slideshow not working Karma: 0  
Thanks! that was so helpful. I used jQuery Easy to align all versions and everything works !!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top