Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Menu Issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Menu Issue
#3760
cyberspeed
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 6
User Offline
Menu Issue Karma: 0  
I am having an issue that just came up and I can't figure out what caused it or how to fix it. The menu is stuck in the expanded posititon and none of the dropdowns work. The emulator is not working either so I can't trouble shoot it.

Website: www.Gorsline.com

Any assistance appreciated.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3761
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Menu Issue Karma: 84  
Hi,

the problem happens because on your website the jQuery library is not loaded at all, both affecting your desktop website and the mobile website.

Ensure that the option of Responsivizer template to load jQuery is active, if so you have probably some plugin that gets rid of jQuery inclusions.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top