Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Question on "detection delay" (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Question on "detection delay"
#3795
Private
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Question on "detection delay" Karma: 0  
Hi,

I have been experimenting with another Joomla extension which also provides mobile detection but I found one big problem with it: When I access my website for the first time the check if the client is a mobile device or a desktop computer adds about 2.5 seconds of delay before even the loading of the website starts. When measuring my website the "time to first byte" is sometimes above 3 seconds and never below 2.5 seconds.This is not acceptible and gives my website bad ratings.

So I am looking for other solutions. What kind of delay can I expect if I use Responsivizer to detect mobile devices? Are there any measurements how enabling/disabling Responsivizer changes the "time to first byte".

Thanks for a short feedback
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3796
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Question on "detection delay" Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top