Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Install error (2 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Install error
#3831
van den Berg A
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Install error Karma: 0  
The install was good, without any error, but when i open the menu I get this errors:

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `klvf_modules` AS m LEFT JOIN `klvf_rvzr_modules` AS r ON m.id = r.id WHERE m.client_id = 0 AND m.position IN(Array) AND m.published >= 0

and this one

JFile: :lezen: Kan het bestand niet openen: /home//public_html/templates/responsivizer/framework/modules/dbpositions.json

In English;

JFile: read: Can't open /home//public_html/templates/responsivizer/framework/modules/dbpositions.json

Any idea what is wrong?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3832
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Install error Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3835
van den Berg A
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Install error Karma: 0  
Thank you for the support.
I have check the folder as you wrote and indeed there where files missing
I have upload this files with FTP and now errors are gone and everythings works fine now.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top