Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Sub menus all in one line no spaces (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sub menus all in one line no spaces
#3866
iain brown
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Sub menus all in one line no spaces Karma: 0  
Hello

I just updated to the latest Joomla version, not sure if this problem was there before but I did look at it on my phone a few days ago and it was ok.
The menu items are all bunched together like the attached image instead of in a list.
I have updated to the latest Responsivizer and tried different themes but no difference..

Thanks.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Sub menus all in one line no spaces
iain brown
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Sub menus all in one line no spaces
John Dagelmore
Go to top