Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Sub menus all in one line no spaces (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Sub menus all in one line no spaces
#3866
iain brown
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Sub menus all in one line no spaces Karma: 0  
Hello

I just updated to the latest Joomla version, not sure if this problem was there before but I did look at it on my phone a few days ago and it was ok.
The menu items are all bunched together like the attached image instead of in a list.
I have updated to the latest Responsivizer and tried different themes but no difference..

Thanks.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3867
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Sub menus all in one line no spaces Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top