Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
I can see only part of my webpage (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I can see only part of my webpage
#3920
Aarno Unkila
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 0  
My site is 900px width also content. No in mobile it drop right side of page. Can see only 700px and can not slide to right because dropted, this in telephones. We hace tested in Android, Windows and IPhones all same. What I do for this problem?

You can look problem in phone here http://turpopankki.fi/fi/index.php/turvallisuusymparisto/eurooppalaisia-turvallisuuspolitiikan-haasteita
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3921
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 84  
Hello,

your site is wrapped inside an old <table> element with a fixed width of 885px. Of course this will be trimmed on small device displays and is not mobile compliant.

You must at least add a class to the table and use the Responsivizer parameter to override the fixed width and render that table as fluid and mobile compliant.

Below self explaining screenshots. Reading the tooltip of the parameters and the PDF docs should be easy to understand how it works.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3923
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 84  
.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3927
Aarno Unkila
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 0  
Thank You!
Is it possible to globally disable right aling (float: right in Responsivizer-mode?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3929
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 84  
Not sure what you mean with 'right align', if you mean a text align to the right you can change it using CSS of course, but i don't see text right aligned on your site.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3930
Aarno Unkila
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 0  
It is pic aling
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top