Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:I can see only part of my webpage (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:I can see only part of my webpage
#3931
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 84  
If you mean override the float: right for pics contained inside the <table> you can use the following CSS style for example:

table td image {float: none !important;}
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3932
Aarno Unkila
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 0  
Thank You very much!!!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3933
Aarno Unkila
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 0  
How I can separate commands? There is problem also with table height. Like http://turpopankkifi.virtualserver17.nebula.fi/fi/index.php/yhteiskunta

table td image {float: none !important;} table td image {vertical-align: none !important;} table td image {height: none !important;}

or table td image {height: none !important; float: none !important; vertical-align: none !important; }
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3934
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:I can see only part of my webpage Karma: 84  
Firstly you should fix the table as i suggested previously adding a class 'responsive' to the table.

Then you should add the following CSS:

Code:

table.responsive { height: auto !important; } table.responsive td img { float: none !Important; }
This is enough you don't need vertical-align or height applied to img tag. You can separate commands in either way however, but you wrote it wrong take care. It's not 'table td image' but the correct one is 'table td img'
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top