Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
#3943
Geeks + Gamers
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator Karma: 0  
Thanks John! I actually did that just before I came back to the forum to delete my post, because it fixed the issue. But now I'm just impressed with the insanely quick response time!

It did appear to be that module, t the "GeekBoards Activity" modules (Kunena Latest) specifically. Looks like it's not mobile compatible so i excluded it from responsivizer and the problem is fixed!. Thanks!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    emo
500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
Geeks + Gamers
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
Geeks + Gamers
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
John Dagelmore
Go to top