Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Custom Styling (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Custom Styling
#3956
Geeks + Gamers
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Custom Styling Karma: 0  
Hey there! I'm trying to style some things specifically for the mobile version of the website, and yet it seems that doing editing specifically through the CSS files seems to be ineffective. I'm trying to hide some Kunena sections through the display:none; property, but it doesn't seem to be applying.

Since it's been shown before that Responsivizer and Kunena don't seem to mesh well, is it just that I'll need to edit the Kunena stylesheets directly?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3957
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Custom Styling Karma: 84  
Hello Jesse,

no you should apply changes only in the main.css file of Responsivizer not in the Kunena stylesheets.

But if you don't see changes effective it looks like you have the main.css file cached in the browser or in Joomla, or that your CSS selectors are wrong.

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3958
Geeks + Gamers
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:Custom Styling Karma: 0  
John Dagelmore wrote:
QUOTE:
...or that your CSS selectors are wrong.


How dare you, sir! Kidding. We do have files cached, so that could very well be the issue. I'll investigate further.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top