Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Can't see menus or design on mobile... (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't see menus or design on mobile...
#3965
American Antique Lumber
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Can't see menus or design on mobile... Karma: 0  
I installed Responsivizer yesterday and from the very instant it installed, all I see on the main page of the website when I am using a mobile device is the text content of the home page and an email link. I can't see the menu and there is no color and no graphics. I can't figure out how to fix it. Any changes I make in any of the settings makes no difference. Can anyone help me with this? The URL of the site is americanantiquelumber.com. Thank you!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Can't see menus or design on mobile...
American Antique Lumber
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Can't see menus or design on mobile...
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't see menus or design on mobile...
American Antique Lumber
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Can't see menus or design on mobile...
John Dagelmore
Go to top