Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Logo float (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Logo float
#3971
Kent Bengtsson
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Logo float Karma: 0  
Hello,

I'm trying to get my logo to float left but I can't find where to change it.

In main.css I have:

.logo {
float: left;
margin-top: 0px;
}

but this is overridden by:
http://www.dummy.se/index.php?option=com_responsivizer&task=dynamiccss.display&format=css

@media screen and (max-width: 940px)
.logo {
float: none;
clear: both;
text-align: center;
padding: 54px 0 0px 0;
}

Where can I find this? Which file produces this output?

Kent
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3972
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Logo float Karma: 84  
Hello,

the logo is supposed to be centered on mobile, for this reason the float left is removed by the media query.
That CSS code is generated dynamically by the component, you can't change it.

The correct way to have the logo floating to the left even on mobile is overriding it in the main.css file as following:

Code:

.logo { float: left !important; margin-top: 0px; }
John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#3973
Kent Bengtsson
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Logo float Karma: 0  
Ahhh ofcourse - !important

Tnx for your quick reply - now it looks good on tablets too
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top