Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Purchased today - struggling a bit! (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Purchased today - struggling a bit!
#4037
allan
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Re:Purchased today - struggling a bit! Karma: 0  
I have had excellent support so far. However, I have managed to replicate the same problem again!

I selected a menu (ROKNAVMENU) and clicked the green tab 'make mobile'. The reason for doing this was to ensure it can be located in the 'topmenu' position as I want it to be fixed there.

There is no panic as simply unpublishing the menu makes the mobile site work again. I do not know why this happens but it may be an issue to others.

Advise on this would be great.


As a side point, the menu above is our 'main menu' and we can get that phrase on the menu bar. Is it possible for the selected menu item to appear on the menu bar?

Allan
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top