Please Login to access forum.
Redirect for JEvents (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Redirect for JEvents
Rechsteiner Thomas
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Redirect for JEvents Karma: 0  
I have installed Responsivizer 2.3.1 on my Joomla 3.3.6 Homepage. For my Calendar I use the Events 3.3.4 where I have a Menu for the desktop version as well as one for the mobile version.

For the desktop version the Menu will open the Calendar for a monthly view where the mobile version should open the calendar in a yearly list.

In Responsivizer I have redirected the menu accordingly but it shows not the yearly list. In addition the URL shows the path for the desktop menu. But as soon as I choose the yearly list from the options given by JEvents on the page the URL will change to the menu for the mobile version.

link to the desktop homepage

link to the mobile homepage to where it should be redirected

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Redirect for JEvents Karma: 79  
Hi,

unless the website is multilanguage the URL has no redirection and it's not changed at all.

The only difference in the mobile layout must be the contents, but the URL will stay the same for the mobile too as http://www.modellbahnfreunde.ch/index.php/termine/

So this means that contents should reflect the specific menu item settings for the linked component, in your case JEvents even if the link is the same.

Things that could prevent it to work are:

1. Disabled global redirects parameter
2. Incorrect system plugins ordering (see PDF docs for correct order)
3. Third party routing extensions installed such as sh404sef

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top