Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Pop Up Form Not Working (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
#4502
Severe Tech LLC
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 9
User Offline
Re:Pop Up Form Not Working Karma: 0  
Lol. Yeah I just noticed that shortly before your reply. I'll follow up with the good ol folks for JBusinessDirectory extension. I just wish their support was as good as you guys. Thanks for taking your time to look into this. I'm hoping they'll be able to make a notification for users that aren't logged in so they're not confused.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    emo
Pop Up Form Not Working
Severe Tech LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
Severe Tech LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
Severe Tech LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pop Up Form Not Working
Severe Tech LLC
Go to top