Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Turn on mobile menu? (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Turn on mobile menu?
#4545
Doug Mankiewicz
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Turn on mobile menu? Karma: 0  
Hello,

I apologize if this is a silly question but I can not find notes on this anywhere.

I recently installed responsivizer and it is rather easy to setup except that I can not find a way to enable a menu. When I go to my mobile site: www.pssgpcshop.com, I do not see any navigation menu and in the settings I can't find a way to enable it.

I am sure this is something easy that I am missing but can someone point me in the right direction?

Best,
Doug
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Turn on mobile menu?
Doug Mankiewicz
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Turn on mobile menu?
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Turn on mobile menu?
Doug Mankiewicz
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Turn on mobile menu?
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Turn on mobile menu?
Doug Mankiewicz
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Turn on mobile menu?
John Dagelmore
Go to top