Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Weblinks with Responsivizer not working (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Weblinks with Responsivizer not working
Rechsteiner Thomas
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Weblinks with Responsivizer not working Karma: 0  
Hi

I'm using Joomla 3.3.6 an Responsivizer 2.3.1

I have several Weblinks on my Homepage where I manage all these Weblinks in the Backend at the menu Components -> Weblinks. The Links are working well for desktop view but will be wrongly redirected on mobile view. I receive always the following error message:

Invalid Controller: name='weblink', format=''

It seems that the following Code will be added to the link when clicking on it:

&task=weblink.go&template=mein_responsivizer

What do I have to change to get these links working also for mobile viewing?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Weblinks with Responsivizer not working Karma: 79  
Hi

This is something not known or recognized,however i assume that this happens only inside the device emulator and not on the normal and real mobile website.

Please test the normal mobile website.

Logged Logged  
Rechsteiner Thomas
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Weblinks with Responsivizer not working Karma: 0  
Hi

Unfortunately the Links are not working on the Live Page. You may have a look and test the Link to Wikipedia:

http://www.modellbahnfreunde.ch/index.php/rollmaterial/dampflokomotiven/category/51-sbb-a-3-5-644

on Desktop: it works fine

on Mobile: error message

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Weblinks with Responsivizer not working Karma: 79  
Hi.

Now i had a look at your website BUT the problem is completely different from the one that you pointed out.
The link is not altered and that's not the problem, the problem lies outside Responsivizer too,in the menu item that is not published and available on mobile with ID = 490

The link:

Code:

http://www.modellbahnfreunde.ch/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=weblink&id=36:sbb-a-3-5-601-649&catid=110:wikipedia&Itemid=490&task=weblink.go
points to the menu item with ID 490 and i assume you have excluded it in some way from the mobile website, indeed if you remove it and open up on mobile the link without it the link works:
Code:

http://www.modellbahnfreunde.ch/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=weblink&id=36:sbb-a-3-5-601-649&catid=110:wikipedia&task=weblink.go
So i think that you have setup 2 different menus one for desktop and one for mobile, but weblinks links don't change accordingly so the menu Itemid on mobile is the same as on desktop, and if the menu is not accessible this explains the error.

Logged Logged  
Rechsteiner Thomas
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Weblinks with Responsivizer not working Karma: 0  
Hi John

Thank you for your help.

I use JCE Editor and based on your reply I found out that JCE Editor add itself this part of code where I couldn't find out how to disable this.

Logged Logged  
Go to top