Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Un-responsive in landscape (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Un-responsive in landscape
#4790
ZionMason Inc
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Un-responsive in landscape Karma: 0  
Just installed the product and am excited to see the beginnings of the mobile site. Here's the situation: The site looks great until I turn the iPhone 6 or emulator landscape. The images don't scale and the top menu bar kind of pushes up and partially off the screen. I am a wysiwyg programmer with little knowledge of freeform css or html. After scouring the web and your manual I repositioned the the plugins in proper order, tried to add css code in the template section, and responsive code to the image. A little lost here. I only added a few images to the home page and one back page until I see it functioning correctly. Anything you can suggest will be helpful. https://relosurvey.com
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Un-responsive in landscape
ZionMason Inc
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Un-responsive in landscape
John Dagelmore
Go to top