J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Un-responsive in landscape (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Un-responsive in landscape
ZionMason Inc
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Un-responsive in landscape Karma: 0  
Just installed the product and am excited to see the beginnings of the mobile site. Here's the situation: The site looks great until I turn the iPhone 6 or emulator landscape. The images don't scale and the top menu bar kind of pushes up and partially off the screen. I am a wysiwyg programmer with little knowledge of freeform css or html. After scouring the web and your manual I repositioned the the plugins in proper order, tried to add css code in the template section, and responsive code to the image. A little lost here. I only added a few images to the home page and one back page until I see it functioning correctly. Anything you can suggest will be helpful. https://relosurvey.com

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Un-responsive in landscape Karma: 79  
Hello,

i've no access to the backend but looking at the frontend i already found that the problems are due to misconfigurations.

Firstly i found this expression added to the field for responsive elements classname: .responsive-image img {width: 100% !important; }
As a result this breaks the javascript. The field is not done to include a CSS style but to include a CSS class name.
Remove it to fix the javascript error.

After that the problem with the landscape is due to the fact that the value for the mobile threshold and site width has been changed from 1024 to 400 pixel. Set the original value as in the image below.

If you are unsure about what you are going to change i suggest to retrieve a clean installation and eventually experiment on a staging area.

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top