Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:CSS Issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:CSS Issue
#4853
Findlay Foods
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Re:CSS Issue Karma: 0  
I tried adding the code you recommended, the links did not change color. When I bring up the emulator and inspect the element in Firefox I see.



in this pic I have edited the link color and the links did turn red. ( I think this CSS supersedes the CSS you recommended. However I then added that CSS to the main.css file and I do not get the links being colored.

I must confess I am still a CSS newbie but am trying to understand.

Not sure what I need to add to achieve my goal.

G
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
Go to top