Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:CSS Issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:CSS Issue
#4857
Findlay Foods
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 8
User Offline
Re:CSS Issue Karma: 0  
Thanks for the response. I thought did add the code you recommended, i thought I could see it in the image I attached to my last post, just underneath the images I send, just underneath the red rectangle. It looked like it was over-ridden to me, but I guess I'm wrong if you say so.

Here is the code that I placed in the main.css, perhaps I did something wrong, if so please advise.
http://findlayfoods.com/images/maincss-pic.jpg

Sorry to be a nob, just trying to get this working.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

G
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:CSS Issue
Findlay Foods
Go to top