Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Pictures from Phoca Gallery too small (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Pictures from Phoca Gallery too small
#5167
Brigitte Moller
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Re:Pictures from Phoca Gallery too small Karma: 0  
I have this same problem with Phocagallery. The images in the category view are far too small and in the detail view - Highslide JS(Image only) the description does not show on mobile devices. I have no idea in which file or how to put the code you mentioned. I would really appreciate it if you could enlighten me. I spent so much time to build my site and launch it, only to find it looks so bad on mobile because of the Phocagallery issue.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Pictures from Phone Gallery to small
Rechsteiner Thomas
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Pictures from Phone Gallery to small
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Pictures from Phoca Gallery too small
Rechsteiner Thomas
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pictures from Phoca Gallery too small
Brigitte Moller
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Pictures from Phoca Gallery too small
John Dagelmore
Go to top