Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Responsivizer component show blank page after upgrade (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Responsivizer component show blank page after upgrade
Fernando
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Responsivizer component show blank page after upgrade Karma: 0  
Hi.

Also I have the same problem and besides that in the view cell is disrupted this step after upgrade to 3.6.2 if I install Joomla component again I loose all settings and modules made in the template?

Before going I saw this post(http://storejextensions.org/forum/view/14-responsivizer/5404-responsivizer-update-2-4-1-for-joomla-3-6-1-required.html) aplicare not the solution while the above questions are answered.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Responsivizer component show blank page after upgrade Karma: 79  
Hi,

normally you won't lose anything of your settings during the upgrade, indeed all settings, modules and CSS files are preserved and not overwritten. Only the main index.php file of the template is overwritten, so only if you hardcoded some customization in that file you would lose them.

By the way my advice is to take always a full website backup before going to update the extension.

Logged Logged  
Fernando
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Responsivizer component show blank page after upgrade Karma: 0  
Hi.

I have to download the file from my download area and reinstall it, that's the update, thanks for answering

Another thing, cell modules are right are wrong not occupy the width of the screen this step after upgrade joomla to 3.6.2 to upgrade again look good on cell modules

Logged Logged  
Go to top