Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Mobile link on Desktop view (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
#5800
homeNETservice LLC
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:Mobile link on Desktop view Karma: 0  
I don't know what you are seeing but on mine the header to the article is a link (see attached picture). If I click on the title it takes me to the mobile site. Also on my iPhone browser I see a switch to mobile site at the top. How do I get rid of that since it is already on the mobile site.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Mobile link on Desktop view
homeNETservice LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
homeNETservice LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
homeNETservice LLC
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Mobile link on Desktop view
homeNETservice LLC
Go to top