Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Resp. not working on smartphone or device emulator (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Resp. not working on smartphone or device emulator
Gerard Franken
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Resp. not working on smartphone or device emulator Karma: 0  
Hello,

I´ve got 2 websites with more or less the same content, template, Joomla version and so on (casas-fruta.eu and casa-limao.eu)

On one of them Responisvizer is not working anymore. I already repaired the database, re-installed Responivizer and tried a few other things. With no luck.

On both I get the same warning when I try to change an module item:

JTableAsset: :opslaan mislukt
Unknown column 'alias' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `*****_assets` SET `name`='#__modules.283',`title`='#__modules.283',`rules`='',`parent_id`='1',`level`='1',`lft`='888',`rgt`='889',`alias`=NULL WHERE `id`='359'

Can you help me to solve this?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Resp. not working on smartphone or device emulator Karma: 79  
Hello,

it seems a problem due to database, but i should know what you mean 'change a module item' and in what page are you showing the SQL message:

JTableAsset: :opslaan mislukt
Unknown column 'alias' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `*****_assets` SET `name`='#__modules.283',`title`='#__modules.283',`rules`='',`parent_id`='1',`level`='1',`lft`='888',`rgt`='889',`alias`=NULL WHERE `id`='359'

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Gerard Franken
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Resp. not working on smartphone or device emulator Karma: 0  
Hello John,

I mean that the warning is showed when ever I try to change something in the Resp component under Modules Manager.

Regards

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Resp. not working on smartphone or device emulator Karma: 79  
Hello Gerard,

i think you refer to the screen below, where you can only publish modules or exclude from mobile with Yes/No switcher

I can't find a direct relation with this screen of Responsivizer and the table #__assets used by Joomla core for ACL... it's a table not used directly by Responsivizer.

It's involved by joomla itself when publishing/unpublishing modules, but the SQL message should also appear in the same way when you edit modules using standard Joomla modules manager. unpublishing modules here is the same operation than using standard Joomla list.
Moreover looking at the SQL message you reported, it seems the error is due to a lack of 'alias' field.
But really no Joomla versions are shipped with the field 'alias' in the assets table.

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top