J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules
Fernando
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules Karma: 0  
Good night and I hope you are well.

I have installed the module Ads Elite for Joomla (http://www.elitewebdev.com/extra/joomla/joomla-adsense-elite) and in the template that I have for pc works well, but in the template resposivizer for mobile no.

When cloning one of the modules, the ad is not displayed and leaves a drawer or blank space as it can be seen.

However, when using the responsivizer Device Emulator component option, if you can view the AdSense modules (attached screenshot 2)

Why responsiviser is not showing the modules that are working in the template for pc?

What suggestions can you tell me to solve this problem?

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

ATT: Fernando B.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules Karma: 79  
Hello,

i don't know the problem because i'm not the developer of such extension, but it's not something that as to do with Responsivizer template.

Most probably the Ads Elite module doesn't work on mobile devices and it's not compatible, indeed you see it in the device emulator that uses the desktop engine.

You have to contact the Ads Elite developers, and if not working on mobile you have to change it with another module.

Best regards
John D.

Logged Logged  
Fernando
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules Karma: 0  
Good morning and I hope this is good.

Try another kind of module to show AdSense ads (http://phoca.cz/phoca-googleadsense) and it's the same as the previous module, it only shows a blank box with no ads, it's not allowing me to show AdSense ads of Google.

Like the first post, it allows me to view the ads using the terminal emulator on the joomla backend but not at the level of a query on the website.

Do you have any suggestion to show in modules or another form AdSense advertising in the Resposivizer template, so far I have not been able to do it and I need to monetize the page.

Thank you for your collaboration with some suggestions.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules Karma: 79  
I've not experience on that but i guess that normal AdSense ads is not supported at all by mobile devices.
You must ask to developers of such modules that know how things work, probably there is a special AdSense ads needed for mobile.

Also Google for 'google adsense mobile not showing' and you will find more such as https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/tVdpgxEqdnI

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Fernando
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Responsivizer will not let me see AdSense modules Karma: 0  
I understand, I thought Google ads were seen on mobiles, but looking at other pages via mobile phone from my business competition I see that although they have ads that are seen from the pc, they are not displayed on mobiles, I had not taken into account in that Detail until their answers were gradually letting me clear the subject.

In any case many thanks for your kind help and guidance.

Logged Logged  
Go to top