Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
J1.5 install error Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136 (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: J1.5 install error Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136
Dustin
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
J1.5 install error Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136 Karma: 0  
I am trying to install version 2.4.3 on a Joomla 1.5 site and I am getting this error message.

Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'Responsivizer', 'option=com_responsivizer', 0, 0, 'option=com_responsivizer', 'Responsivizer', 'com_responsivizer', 0, 'components/com_responsivizer/images/responsivizer-16x16.png', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'Responsivizer', 'option=com_responsivizer', 0, 0, 'option=com_responsivizer', 'Responsivizer', 'com_responsivizer', 0, 'components/com_responsivizer/images/responsivizer-16x16.png', 0, '', 1 )

but it also give a success message
Install Component Success

It look like the table 'jos_components' has 14 columns whereas the SQL only has 13 values, and I'm not sure if they are in the correct order either.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top