Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:J1.5 install error Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136 (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:J1.5 install error Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136
#6935
Dustin
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:J1.5 install error Component Install: DB function failed with error number 1136 Karma: 0  
Thanks for the screenshot. It looks like something added another column to mine, well to the site I am trying to update for a customer. I added a screen shot of the table I am working with. I was told this was a 1.5 site and I tried to install the component for later versions of Joomla and they all displayed an error that they couldn't find an xml file, so I am pretty sure this is a 1.5 site. And this was supposed to be an easy job to do... ugh!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top