Re:menu and logo hidden (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:menu and logo hidden
Andrew
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
menu and logo hidden Karma: 0  
Hi There
I have a site at https://shriek.biz/jandalbar.co.nz but the menu and logo is hidden under the web browser address bar that pops up. I have added padding around menu, logo etc but still doesn't get any bigger.
Also I have an image on https://shriek.biz/jandalbar.co.nz/index.php/locations/gisborne down below which is a heading for 'location' but it isn't going responsive, though the one next to it, 'facebook' is. I can't see what the difference is.
Also on the home page it has an animation which is stuffing up. I think I'll just have to have another home page with a static image on there. What do you think?
Thanks for your help.
Andrew

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:menu and logo hidden Karma: 79  
Hi,
i don't understand what you mean about the menu and logo hidden under a web browser address bar. The address bar is outside the browser view and can't cover anything inside it.

The issue with the location image is not due to the image itself, but to the fact that the Google Maps iframe below has a fixed width. You have to set it as 100% fluid width, that will rectify even the image width.

The animation IMHO should be adapted for better mobile positionment or removed and replaced with a static image.

best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Andrew
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:menu and logo hidden Karma: 0  
Thanks for your reply John
I've attached a couple of pics. First one shows how it loads with the address bar there. It disappears when you scroll down a bit but is still only showing the top of the logo. I'd like to move the menu down a bit and show the whole logo.
Andrew

Logged Logged  
Andrew
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:menu and logo hidden Karma: 0  
sorry. Try again.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Hi Andrew, the address bar issue is a problem/bug of your mobile browser. Probably you are not using Chrome on Android. The only thing you can do is changing the menu positionment, i guess that this browser has a bug for fixed positioned elements.
So you change 'Menu settings' -> 'Fixed 'topmenu' on scrolling'->'No'

To adjust the logo size to make it fit in the menu header bar you have to change related settings as below screenshot.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now

Logged Logged  
Go to top