Please Login to access forum.
wrap with tag fatal error (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: wrap with tag fatal error
authentic.it
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
wrap with tag fatal error Karma: 0  
Hi there, I have installed Responsivizer on a Joomla 3.9.2 site, running PHP 7.1.26 and MySQL 5.6.41 and am having trouble getting the mobile view to work. Both the device emulator within Responsivizer and my mobile device show the following error - call to undefined functions wrap_with_tag() I've tested responsivizer on one of my other sites - running the same version of Joomla, PHP and MySQL and it is working fine. This one site is having problems. The site url is http://xxx.xxxI'd really appreciate some assistance, nothing I'm trying seems to be shifting the problem. Regards,

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:wrap with tag fatal error Karma: 79  
Hi there,

this is not a problem of the responsivizer template but of a third party extension, probably a module that is missing a file or a template override.

You should unpublish/exclude all modules from the mobile template one by one until you find the one causing the issue.

On Google you find some more resources even to compare known extensions throwing this problem with the ones you have installed:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=vrRiXPySLoqcsAeqzr3YBA&q=call+to+undefined+functions+wrap_with_tag+joomla&oq=call+to+undefined+functions+wrap_with_tag+joomla

If you find a module requiring a template override you can just copy it in the responsivizer template too.

--

Best regards

John Dagelmore

Logged Logged  
authentic.it
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:wrap with tag fatal error Karma: 0  
Thanks for the pointer, John.

I’ve turned off all modules within the responsivizer template.

It looks like an issue with the existing site template.

This is the error message I see in the Joomla error log:

[12-Feb-2019 05:55:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wrap_with_tag() in /home/lovefinder/public_html/templates/theme1568/html/com_content/category/category.php on line 23

When I query that file I see this code:

Code:

<?php echo wrap_with_tag(wrap_with_span($this->escape($this->params->get('page_heading'))), $template->params->get('categoryPageHeading')); ?>
That’s where the wrap_with_tag function is called. I’ve deleted that one line of code to see what the impact would be to the site and there appears to be no impact. Once that line of code was deleted, the device emulator and phone browser started working. I’ll make a note of the changes in case I need them in the future. Thanks again for your assistance. Seemed to have found a way forward. Regards, Campbell

Logged Logged  
Go to top