Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Responsive youtube videos (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Responsive youtube videos
#992
Escoffier On Line
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:Responsive youtube videos Karma: 0  
I had been using the AllVideos plugin and it didn't work for the small formats. Will I have to recode for the iframe or is there a workaround.
BTW that was the most amazing response time I have had with a Joomla add on, thanks!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Responsive youtube videos
Escoffier On Line
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Responsive youtube videos
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Responsive youtube videos
Escoffier On Line
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Responsive youtube videos
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Responsive youtube videos
Escoffier On Line
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Responsive youtube videos
John Dagelmore
Go to top