J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration
Christopher Pressey Design
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 0  
Hello,

JRealtime Analytics is not sending emailed reports, despite SMTP settings being correct and sending other system related emails.

Can you assist in troubleshooting?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 79  

Logged Logged  
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 0  
Thanks - emailing you now!

Logged Logged  
CitrusKiwi Web Solutions LLC
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 0  
Same problem here. Everything is set up fine, and contact forms are working, but no emails. Only one site that I know of but I'm betting all of them are failing.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 79  
Hi,

identify the reason is not so easy, do some checks to ensure that the email settings are correct and the component is updated to the latest version.

After that you can try to execute programmatically the URL to send email reports opening in your browser for example:
http://www.yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_jrealtimeanalytics&task=serverstats.emailxls&tmpl=component

Opening this URL in your browser must have the effect to send the report email and show a '1' on the page.
You can even schedule a cronjob with this URL if needed.

Logged Logged  
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
I'm still not getting emailed reports on the site in the OP - and the url you note here, http://www.yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_jrealtimeanalytics&task=serverstats.emailxls&tmpl=component
when used on my site in the OP returns a white screen.

Logged Logged  
Go to top