Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:On-screen reports only show 9 items (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:On-screen reports only show 9 items
Christopher Pressey Design
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
On-screen reports only show 9 items Karma: 0  
If I laod a "visits by page" or "visits by user," the on-screen display only shows 9 items. To see all of them, I need to export the list.

This makes it complicated to see user's paths through the site. Rather than being able to scroll through the list, I have to print, then cross reference that list to find each user's path. This is extensively time consuming with a large number of users.

Is there a setting to allow the Stats Report to show all details within a date range, and not truncate them to the first 9?

(For example, in the attached screen shot, there are 45 other users not shown that I'd like to see the navigation flow of. In order to do this, I have to print the entire report, then filter by user name. It would be so much easier to be able to scroll through a list and click "Navigation Flow" for each user...)

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:On-screen reports only show 9 items Karma: 0  
It also seems to not be loading any new data since November, despite registered users having logged in according to the joomla User Listing....

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:On-screen reports only show 9 items Karma: 79  
Hello Chris,

the stats on screen are the same as in the exported reports, nothing changes.
There is a scrollbar to scroll down all the results and show them all as in the image attached.

If there are no stats recorded since several days there could be something that deactivate the plugin or prevent it to working. Because i noticed that there is a geo country firewall enabled on your site now that could be related to the problem.

PS: your post was in the wrong forum thread. This is not for JRealtime Analytics, i move it to the right forum and contact me by email for further questions.

Cheers,
John

Logged Logged  
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:On-screen reports only show 9 items Karma: 0  
Hi,

Sorry about the wrong forum. Thanks for moving this.

The plugin is enabled, I've removed the country blocking however the users are all within Canada, which was not blocked.

Regarding the scroll bars you show, those don't appear for me (and I know there are more entries than what's appearing in my list. If I resort by, say, Last visit date vs. User name the 9 that do show are different, yet still no scroll bar appears in any of the lists.)

I'm happy to provide admin access.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:On-screen reports only show 9 items Karma: 79  
Hi,

sure contact me by email to send admin access credentials. Also indicate the browser and browser version used to access because the missing scroll bars could be due to problem of a specific browser only. I've used Chrome the latest in my screenshot,

cheers
John

Logged Logged  
Go to top