Please Login to access forum.
Emailed report (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Emailed report
CitrusKiwi Web Solutions LLC
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Emailed report Karma: 0  
I assumed that the Full Stats Report that is viewable in the admin area is what would be emailed to clients, not just a very simple 1 page (attached). It only shows visitors by month for the year. I had hoped the reports showed the rest of the stats from the Full Stats Report.

Have I set something incorrectly?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Emailed report Karma: 79  
There are both reports emailed.

One email contains the Full Stats Report and another email contains the visitors by month report.

Logged Logged  
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:Emailed report Karma: 0  
ALL I got was a PDF report showing traffic by month for the year (see attached screenshot). Never got a second email and this, clearly, is not sufficient. By "Full Stats Report" I'm assuming you mean everything that is shown on the dashboard?

I have just noticed that I was using v2.9 but I don't suppose that would have made the difference? Speaking of which, can we have new versions appear in the extension update and update like other extensions without the need to download the latest and manually install?

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Emailed report Karma: 79  
Hi Ian, you MUST receive all emails, the one with the PDF that you sent and the one with the Excel file including everything that is showed in the dashboard, clearly.

Version 3.0 wouldn't make any difference, the auto update like other extensions is not possible because it's not a free extension and requires license to download updates.

Logged Logged  
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:Emailed report Karma: 0  
Well, I'll monitor them, but I'm 99% sure I only got the pdf one.

In regards it not being possible to update it automatically, I don't want it to AUTO update. Like many other paid extensions I use - Akeeba Backup and AdminTools, RS Forms Pro, and JCE to name some - we get notification on the admin dashboard that there are updates available and, following that link, we can select to have them update directly from within joomla rather than having to go to, say< Akeeba's site, find the update, download it, go back into Joomla, then install.

Logged Logged  
Go to top