J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration
Airtime
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 0  
Hi

I have the same problem as the OP with the email not automatically sending the JRealtime report

- I've got the latest version of JRealtime installed (3.3.3)
- an up to date Joomla site (3.6.5)
- the Joomla system email is working
- JRealtime settings are correct
- index.php?option=com_jrealtimeanalytics&task=serverstats.emailcsv&tmpl=component gives the expected '1' and the report email is then received

but I don't receive the automated JRealtime report.

Can you assist?

Simon

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 79  
Hi

The report should be emailed daily or weekly based on the frequency chosen, if not the problem could be due to the iframe used to trigger the url or some other reason that i ignore without a deep analysis of your website.

John

Logged Logged  
Airtime
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 0  
Thanks John, how would I get you to look at my site? Do you wish admin access, if so do you have an email I can send these details to?

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Email Reports not functioning despite proper Joomla Outbound email configuration Karma: 79  

Logged Logged  
Go to top