Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Design, parts to be read and pronunciation (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Design, parts to be read and pronunciation
Fachbereich Glaukom Kinder des Bundesverbandes Gla
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Design, parts to be read and pronunciation Karma: 0  
Hello!

First of all: your extension is really great, thanks!

1. On my homepage glaukom-kinder.com, ScreenReader always reads the menu first, which is not convenient. As this is not the case on your demo-site, I'd like to know wheter this can be defined or not.

2. How can I change the design of the toolbar? Your description of ScreenReader says that there are two css shiped with the product.

3. There ist one central word in my homepage called "Glaukom". Your automatic voice unfortunately does not pronunciate the word in the right way (stress should be on the secont sillable of the word). Is there a possibility to change this?

Thank you very much for your help!
Kathrin

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Design, parts to be read and pronunciation Karma: 79  
Hello Kathrin,

answer you by point of questions:

1. Need to rule the selector parameter in the screen reader plugin settings to read only the main area of your site page. In your case it should work exactly specifying this selector: div.item-page

2. In the plugin settings you find to switch between 2 differen layouts, standard and elegant

3. Probably not, because the screen reader is integrated with Google translate and the Google speech engine is used but there is no control on pronunciation by Google itself

if you need direct help please contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top