Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Resizing and automatic reading of the main page (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Resizing and automatic reading of the main page
Andrioti School
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Resizing and automatic reading of the main page Karma: 0  
Hi there,

first of all, nice work.

I am facing two problems. The first problem is resizing the letters on my first page. All text there (well, almost all) are actually modules that render articles. They don't resize at all. You can check it here: http://www.andrioti.gr

The second problem is that it reads the menu first and when it is finishes the menu does not start reading the text in main page. Only if you select the text reads it. How can I make it read aytomatically the text in the main page without bothering about the menu?

Cheers,

K. Andrioti

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Resizing and automatic reading of the main page Karma: 79  
Hi dear, thanks a lot

Both issues are due to the configuration settings of the screen reader that are based on CSS selectors.
Using those settings you can rule which elements on the page need to be object of resizing and reading.

Cheers,

John D.

Logged Logged  
Miejskie Centrum Medyczne "Baluty" w Lod
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Resizing and automatic reading of the main page Karma: 0  
Hello!

I have a problem similar to Andrioti School. Reader constantly reads the menu and does not go to the content. Reader is looped on the menu.

My website: mcmbaluty.nazwa.pl

Regards

Jacky

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Resizing and automatic reading of the main page Karma: 79  
Hello Jacky, we talked by email few hours ago so please continue to use email to contact me.

About the Screen Reader, it must be configured accordingly to read the content part of your template, based on CSS selectors parameter: http://storejextensions.org/faq/why-the-screen-reader-doesn-t-read-all-the-text-in-my-page.html

Regards

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top