Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Item#1 instead of the name (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Item#1 instead of the name
elisabetta petroni
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Item#1 instead of the name Karma: 0  
Hi, I've just a little problem with Instant PayPal Pro. I've just received a payment for a book (I manage an online bookshop), but PayPal note reports only the number of the item (#1) and NOT the title of the book; actually under the description there is the following:

Your shopping cart
Item# 1

This is a bit confusing, because I can't identify the book and I need to check the website to know which book item#1 refers to.

can't understand if this is a PayPal trouble or Instant PayPal pro shop...

Working with joomla 3.4.8 and Instant PayPal 2.3

Thanks for your help

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Item#1 instead of the name Karma: 79  
Hi,

ensure to update the extension to the latest version 2.6 then enable the option for the PayPal cart mode as in the screenshot attached, choosing 'Multiple cart items'

That should be enough to pass to PayPal the name of each products added to the cart.

Logged Logged  
elisabetta petroni
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Item#1 instead of the name Karma: 0  
Ok, I checked PayPal settings and the cart was on default, so I changed it as you suggested. Now I'm facing the problem of updating the component to the latest version 2.6- Is there any particular procedure to do so? (apart of course backing up the present website). All the css relative to IP are in my custom.css template file. Do you think the upgrading will respect the priority of this file?
Thanks!

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Item#1 instead of the name Karma: 79  
Hi, to upgrade the component it's enough to download and install the latest version normally. It will be updated automatically.
Of course if you have all custom CSS styles located in the external file custom.css nothing should change after the update. Of course backup the website before

Logged Logged  
Go to top